Are You a Compulsive Eater?
- Do you eat when you’re not hungry?
- Do you hide your eating from others?
- Do you eat compulsively and then starve yourself, purge, take laxatives or exercise for hours
- Do you promise yourself you won’t eat compulsively and then do it anyway?
- Is your weight affecting the way you live your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may have a problem with compulsive eating. You are not alone. There is recovery.
There is a Solution
Compulsive Eaters Anonymous-HOW is a program for anyone suffering from compulsive eating, anorexia and bulimia. We are a fellowship of individuals who, through shared experience, strength, and hope are recovering from compulsive eating.
There are no dues or fees for members, and we are not affiliated with any public or private organization, political movement, ideology, or religious doctrine. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively.
We welcome you to attend a meeting of CEA-HOW to see first-hand how the program works. You don’t need to call ahead, or make a reservation. Just show up, and we’ll welcome you with open arms.
This website is the home of CEA-HOW in Los Angeles, California.
Other CEA-HOW websites that may interest you are: